G'Day, its me Franklin! Mom is supposed to be working on school, but I thought I would reach out to the internets and see if anyone has seen my grandma? She was here and now she is gone. I have looked everywhere for her but I cant find her. The door to her room is closed and my mom wont open it for me. When I do get a chance to get in there to look, grandma isnt there. Last week, I even got brave and ran out the front door when my mom came home from work. See, we live in a place called an apartment and thats a whole bunch of houses hooked together. The apartment has a manager and they didnt really like that my mom brought us here but after mom made some calls and filled out some papers she said it was ok. One of the rules for us living here is that we have to stay in our own apartment but it was an emergency! I still cant find my grandma so I had to go look for her. I started toward the front door of the building because I can just walk out there and my mom FREAKED OUT. Boy was she worried! I was just looking for my grandma but she seemed more concerned that I was in the hall than where my grandma went. I just dont understand it. I supposed I will just go back to playing with my fishing pole.
Mom says that it is winter here and boy is she right. I have to crawl under any blanket I can find to take my naps. I just dont know about Australia. Mom says we are going home some day but it wont come soon enough for me. The birds make funny noises here and there are weird noises coming from the hallway. I think they have my grandma.....she went out there and hasnt come back.
 |
| I dont know why its so cold here, but I dont like it. |
 |
| Have you seen my grandma? She isnt on the patio. |
 |
| I still cant find grandma but I guess I will just play some more. |
No comments:
Post a Comment