That title will make sense later...
After a rather lack luster fireworks show for the 100th birthday, they made up for it with Skyfire. It is a festival sponsored by one of the radio stations here. I did not go down for the bands because they are Disney-esque and it didnt appeal to me at all, but I did go for the fire works. If you know me, you know how I feel about fire works, if you dont know me, then I LOVE FIREWORKS!!!!!!! These were pretty cool.
These were some of the best shots I took, my poor little camera couldnt keep up. :<
 |
| This is Telstra tower, on the way to my spot |
 |
| Telstra tower and the flags at the lake |
 |
| A boat on the lake |
 |
This one is my favorite! FINALE!!!
So they redeemed themselves on this one. I was very pleased. This was on Saturday night, but TODAY (which is Tuesday for me) we had a fire! The alarms went off and the little Marine said "THIS IS NOT A DRILL!" We evacuated and watched the fire trucks pull up. When they finally gave the all clear, I didnt see any damage, nor did I smell any smoke but I suspect its some joker who overcooked their lunch or popcorn. No diplomats were harmed in today's events. :D
|
No comments:
Post a Comment